Monday, January 30, 2012

Science Fair Guidelines are up and down loadable

Hi everyone, I hope you are visiting to check out the guidelines for this year's science fair. I have them posted on the sidebar as a down loadable PDF... its not pretty, but it is there. I will work on the size and the appearance of the link now that it is up there. Forgive me as I feel around in the dark for how to do this stuff!

I also learned today that there will be no joint projects accepted to the PTA TMC fair. I will accept them into the CHES fair, but if they win they will not be eligible to enter that next step.

I will keep you posted about other developments. When I figure out the whole PDF thing better I will be posting a form for the February Title and Hypothesis turn in and the name card to be mounted on the back of the   display.

1 comment:

  1. Could you PLEASE post some actual examples of how a 3rd-5th grader's journal to accompany the project should be. Our biggest drawback is the journal. We did the journal last year but apparently it is not the right way of doing it. Some examples or websites listing actual journal entry (rather than pointers on how it is written) would be very helpful. Thanks Miss Eden!!!!

    ReplyDelete